Buffalo Automation is dedicated to supporting the Process Control Framework (PCF) and providing services to allow customers get their process under control.
Depending on the specific needs of a customer or controller, the following are some of the phases that may be part of the project:
- Phase 1: Model Development – Collect data, verify process can be controlled
- Phase 2: Model Verification – Simulate how model will perform
- Phase 3: Requirements – Lock down model and requirements for production
- Phase 4: Design – How the model will be implemented on framework
- Phase 5: Implementation – Implementation of model on framework
- Phase 6: Install, Test and Startup – Places model into production
- Phase 7: Support (typically covered in a maintenance arrangement)
Note: Outsourcing contracts are tailored to individual customers needs.